Frank Marshall LLP began as a business based at Chelford Cattle Market when Frank Marshall purchased the market site and the goodwill of the market and general business in 1947. The roots of the firm however go back much further as a result of the acquisition of the practices of Marsh & Son (founded in Northwich in 1843), Mainwaring Stafford of Warrington and J K Hill Hampson of Buxton, all long established and respected companies of high professional standing.
These standards, encapsulated in the words of 'Independence' and 'Integrity', are carried through every branch of the firm.
We believe that professionalism demands a commitment to certain ideals that can only be met by being truly independent of financial control by other parties.
Acquisition of estate agency, auctioneering and surveying firms by financial institutions and submission to the demands of shareholders through stock market flotations removes the ability of a professional firm to serve a client's best interests.
Frank Marshall is wholly independent and is owned by four Partners
Frank Marshall (Garswood) Ltd. is owned by Paul Johnson FRICS.